Allegiance® 15 Gold XI Air Conditioner
- Key Benefits
- Warranty Information
- Surpasses government efficiency standards, helping you save up to 47% on your energy bills while reducing greenhouse gas emissions*
- Keeps operating noise to a minimum, even on the hottest days
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to its single-row Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor
- Rust-resistant coating, screws and basepan protect system from the elements
- Uses non-ozone depleting R410a refrigerant which is required by law since 2010
*Potential energy savings may vary depending on your lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, local climate, home construction and installation of equipment and duct system.
Allegiance® 15 Air Conditioners (R-410A)
||Shipping Weight (lb)
Beginning May 1, 2009, Registered Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. Registration can be completed either online at americanstandardair.com or by calling 800-554-8005. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Registered Limited Warranty terms on this product include:
* Unit must be registered within 60 days to receive limited warranty
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
- If the product is not registered within 60 days of installation American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning’s Base Limited Warranty terms will apply.
- Optional Extended Warranties available. Extended Warranties can pay for labor and other costs not covered by manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Ask your dealer for full warranty information at time of purchase. Warranties are for residential use only, some exclusions may apply.
Colorado Comfort heating and air conditioning contractor services include: furnace and heating repair, air conditioning and air conditioner repair, ac repair, heat pump repair, humidifier, thermostat, zoning, replacement and new installations. We service the Denver Metro area which includes Lakewood, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Commerce City, Denver, Aurora, Centennial, Parker, Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, Englewood, Evergreen, Bailey, and Conifer.
American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning is an international indoor and outdoor HVAC manufacturer, providing air handlers, heat pumps, heating systems, heater, furnaces, a/c, air conditioning, air conditioner, electronic air cleaners, energy recovery ventilators, and programmable thermostats. American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning also provides clean and affordable cooling and heating, humidifiers, indoor air quality and clean air systems. Efficiency. Reliability. Quality. That's what makes American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.